Galveston Police Department
Call Us: 409-765-3702

How Do I ?

How do I get a copy of a police report:

 Currently the only way t obtain a copy of a police report is to contact our records division at 409-765-3653. In the future we hope to expand upon the options available for citizens to obtain copies of their report.


 How do I get a copy of my criminal history or driving record?

These are obtained through the Texas Department of Public Safety; you can go to their website at


How do I apply for crime victim’s compensation?

You can go to the Texas Attorney General’s website at

window.WPCOM_sharing_counts = {"http:\/\/\/?page_id=144":144}; window.WPCOM_jetpack = true;